Most frequent questions and answers
For beginners, a course that covers the basics of English and provides a strong foundation would be most suitable. The beginner’s course offered by Lingo Stop could be a great option as it offers a personalized learning path based on your proficiency level.
- General English: These courses cover all aspects of the English language including reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Business English: These courses are designed for professionals and cover topics such as business vocabulary, writing business emails, giving presentations, and more.
- Exam Preparation Courses: These courses prepare students for English proficiency exams like IELTS, TOEFL, and Cambridge English exams.
- English for Specific Purposes: These courses focus on English for specific fields like Travel, conversation, or healthcare.
- Lingo Stop Courses: Lingo Stop offers personalized English language courses suitable for various learners, including travelers, business professionals, and conversation enthusiasts.
- How to improve English speaking?Speak Regularly: Practice speaking English as much as possible. This could be with a language exchange partner, a tutor, or even practicing alone.
- Listen to English: Listen to English music, podcasts, or watch English movies and TV shows to improve your pronunciation and understanding of the language.
- Join a Language Learning Community: Websites like HelloTalk and Tandem allow you to connect with English speakers who are learning your language. You can chat with them via text, voice, or video calls.
Booking a live lesson is quick and easy. Simply navigate to our booking page, select your preferred date and time, and choose a native speaker from our experienced instructors. You’ll be on your way to an interactive and engaging learning experience.
Speaking English fluently requires consistent practice. Engage in regular conversations with native English speakers, practice speaking aloud, imitate native speakers, use English in everyday situations, expand your vocabulary, and take advantage of speaking-focused language courses or conversation practice opportunities.
Learning English at home is possible with online resources. Take online English courses or use language learning platforms and apps that offer interactive lessons, exercises, and practice materials. Watch English videos, movies, and TV shows with subtitles, listen to English podcasts or audiobooks, read English books or articles, and create a structured learning routine.
The duration of our self-learning courses varies depending on the course complexity and your learning pace. However, on average, each course is designed to be completed within a specific timeframe, ranging from a few weeks to a few months.